Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More UFO's




I planned on doing some sewing for my Red Sky At Night today, but I'm still playing catch up with sleep and work because of the puppies.  They still need a lot of watching to make sure mom doesn't lay on one accidentally, I find myself just sitting there watching them sleep,  it's mesmerizing.  I thought I would post some of my past mystery quilts, retreat quilts and group exchanges.  The top two quilts are now quilted and bound, just waiting for me to sew the binding down The top one was a group exchange, the friendship star was a block I started for an exchange and used the wrong black. I finished it and it will go to a friend who loves the colors. The bottom lone star was a retreat project several years ago. I haven't decided whether I want to make it longer or not. 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad to hear the puppies are doing well! Your quilts are gorgeous. I have been thinking about doing a lone star for quite some time; I like the way you did it. It adds so much character. Decisions with quilts is the hardest part I think. So many choices.

Mindy said...

I so enjoy your blog. I have a generic "PWD" blog search and you come up often - I don't quilt but have always loved them and enjoy reading about yours. Thanks!
Oh, and congrats on the puppies!!