Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Clyde


He wasn't born here,  his ancestry was uncertain and always a curiosity.  His time with us was short. But some things were certain and unquestionable, his ever present smile, his happily wagging tail, his love of keeping the yard bunny free,  his unending loyalty to his buddies and us.   Most of all he had heart. He loved going to McDonald's drive thru every morning when we went to pick up mail. He was my traveling buddy on long trips. The passenger seat was his. We lost him Sat, a short time after his lymphoma diagnosis.   

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lynn E said...

I am sorry for the loss of Clyde. He was very handsome.

Elly D said...

I am so sorry to read about the loss of your dear companion. He was indeed a handsome boy. Elly