Monday, June 9, 2008

AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN GET DONE

I've been without a computer for about  a week.  I now have a new Apple laptop.  I'm trying to find my way around without too many headaches.  The keyboard on the laptop is soooo small and flat. It's like typing on a piece of paper with little squares drawn on it for keys. I had to cut my nails because they kept slipping off the keys. There's a lot of other things like finding the photos. I have no idea where they should be I've got them all over. 

While I was waiting for my new computer I worked on some UFO's. This mystery was supposed to be one quilt. However, I didn't pay attention to how I laid out the second set of blocks and guess what.......Yup, I put them together wrong. I didn't realize it till I went to sew the two pieces together.  I now have two smaller quilts instead of one big one. They will work for everyday couch quilts. 

No comments: