Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Terrified Kitty, Clyde, Twister and Mr. Big


I found this little kitty in the back yard between the fences. He looks to be only about 10 weeks old. I'm sure his mom is the old Ma cat across the road. She's ferrel and so are her kittens. She has several litters a year. She's got to be at least 8 or 9 yrs old. I feed her in the winter, have tried to catch her to get her spayed, but she won't come close enough to humans and is way to smart for traps. This little kitten is really mean and terrified. I'm sure the dogs scared him and I couldn't pry him off the fence. He was spitting, biting and scratching so I just left him there hoping he will leave during the night. 

Clyde is my little Corgi/Chow mix that was a rescue dog. He's feeling much better now that we have worked out the right medications for his back. 

We are waiting for Twister to have her puppies. They are due on the 4th of July. We will be sticking very close to home for the next few weeks. I'll be working on  some UFO's while we wait. 

Many have been asking for pictures of Mr. Big and Marnie. It's hard to get good pictures of either of them because they insist on following very close to me making it hard to get pictures of them. This is one I got of Mr. Big tonight when he was out with Clyde an Twister, his two favorite buddies. 

Ewwwwwwwwww, they're outside eating June bugs!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Your dogs are beautiful and look like they are enjoying the bugs! Dodger was chasing a dragonfly around last night bound and determined to knock everything out of the way to get the thing. We finally got the bug outside and off Dodger went...do not know the outcome. But I really think she was smiling when she came in a short while later!

Brenda

Lynn E said...

Gotta ask you we have been having a debate in my family on what is a June bug. I say they are those big ugly suckers about 2 inches. As for EWW factor my cat was throwing up body parts.