Saturday, December 6, 2008

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW








It doesn't look deep, but after one trip around the yard, Birdie came in wearing her snow leggings and curled up on the couch with her son, Mr. Big. They're both cold and wet.  The driveway has been plowed 3 times in the last 2 days and the snow is still coming down. 

I've been working on another UFO that just needs binding. I did finish another UFO that just needed the binding sewn down.  My plans for this winter are to finish up as many UFOs as I can. I've got 4 boxed up and ready to send off to my friend who quilts them for me with several more ready to go when I get those back. 

I've got this one with a friend who wants to do custom quilting on it. I don't know when that's coming back. :-)))) She hasn't started it yet, she keeps changing her mind on what she wants to do. I've given her free reign to do whatever she wants. 


2 comments:

Sue said...

Your quilts are lovely. Will you post a photo of the one with fall leaves when it's finished?

My pups wish they had snow to play in.

Anonymous said...

Love your quilts, the last one is my favourite. It is sort of strippy, look wonderful.

cheers
Christine