Tuesday, November 4, 2008

INSPIRATION






I was looking for something to add to my Fall quilt so I went out side and took these beautiful Fall pictures and this is what I came up with.  I'm adding a maple leaf block and I think it will be on point. I'll get more of them made later this week when it's too rainy to work outside. It's been beautiful the past few days and I've been working outside still trying to get things cleaned up before winter.  Next is the pile of dirt in the front yard. I hope to get most of it down by tomorrow before the rain later this week. 

2 comments:

Sue said...

The Fall quilt is lovely. I really admire your work. Although I sew, knit and embroider, I haven't gotten into quilting. I have one that's been in process for several years now. Maybe in the Spring.

Brenda said...

Your work is such inspiration! I am aiming at a closer notch to perfection because of friends like you who do such splendid work. Plus after my idiotic solution to a block size problem with my DP quilt, I am definetely going to pay more attention to real solutions and not quick solutions. Thanks for sharing everything!