Monday, November 17, 2008

JUST CALL ME DORK

I know, I look like a Dork.  I did my best to get away so she couldn't make me look like this, but, she knows how to make me behave. It has to do with dangling food in my face. I'll do anything for a 'cookie', even behave.   

I guess I should be happy she just shaved my muzzle.  

Poor Wanda, look what happened to her.  She says she likes it.   She doesn't have all that hair and feels much better without it.  But what am I going to grab when we play. I can't get to the top of her head for that carrot top she's growin. 

We also had some white stuff this weekend that was kinda neat to play in.   It didn't last long, but was fun. They tell me there will be more this winter.  Can't wait to see more of it. 






2 comments:

Brenda said...

They are adorable; the way that you wrote your blog adds such meaning to the pictures and their faces! Great job Pat. Snow is absolutely beautiful, but sure do not like the cold that goes along with it. Have a great day!

Sue said...

Love the sleek new haircut. I always seem to shave mine down just as the temperatures are falling, too. They don't seem to notice the cold,though.
It's the summer heat that bothers them.