Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Needed Landscaping




I didn't get any pictures of the mish mash of "Christmas Trees" here, but there were pines, spruces and some weird trees I wasn't able to identify. It's been a long time coming but the trees finally got too big and had to be removed. They were interfering with the power line from the house to the garage. There were at least 20 trees that were overgrown and dying because they were too close.  They also covered a lot of the driveway so it was hard to get up to the garage without scratching the car. One tree was so big, I couldn't use one of the garage stall because the tree covered it, so it was time. You couldn't park your car near them or under them because the sap would cover the car. What a mess that was to remove!  

The landscape company did a wonderful job removing everything and replanting nice Arborvitaes that won't get so big they reach the power line even when mature.  It's so nice, I guess I'm going to have to do something with the rest of the yard out front now. They did all this in less than 2 days. 

With this being an election year, you see so many signs in yards of those in support of one candidate or another. I like mine best!  I'm endorsing my Landscape Company! They do good work, no they do GREAT work.  I was impressed. 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

My neighbors just had to have a giant tree removed, it dropped a huge branch on the new garage and caused major damage...just out of nowhere it just snapped and wham the whole neighborhood heard it. So, it is a good idea to cut down and replant trees that become overbearing before they do cause damage. They did do a great job.