Tuesday, January 8, 2008

puppies gone bad


I was gone for less than an hour and came home to THIS.................. isn't my mess, but............it involves a lot of MY stuff. (Notice cord to iron and what looks like chewed up paper) Those are pieces from the new Rowenta iron, attached to that cord, the puppies pulled into their pen from the kitchen counter along with some new quilt books, new quilt patterns, Christmas cards, unpaid bills, my new medical benefit book and printed quilt blocks.......all together with their toys. They were so proud.................. I believe they had some help from young Trixie who sits on the counter above their pen and teases them.

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh noooo....not the Rowenta....
Mine love boxes of tissues. They destroy them and spread them all over the family room. It's such a mess that I try not to keep a box in that room. The little rascals....and then they look so cute....
Regina

Katie said...

Oh no! Hard to blame the puppies but you must have been really upset.

I just had to replace my old Rowenta with a new one. I was devastated that it finally died.